Why do people Come to The Santa Monica Wellness Center seeking an integrative approach for their health concerns?
Some patients come who aren’t quite “sick” but want to increase their well-being and learn about how to prevent illness. They are looking for optimal health and longevity.
Some reasons these patients seek care because they are
- experiencing low energy/fatigue.
- interested in learning about illness/disease prevention.
- experiencing an overwhelming stressful lifestyle.
- feeling burned out and run down.
- interested in increased performance (mental acuity and/or athletic endurance).
- looking to age with grace, ease, and vitality.
- seeking longevity and feeling good—adding life to their years, not just years to their life.
- looking for help with nutrition.
- looking to lose weight.
- curious about holistic therapies available.
- looking to maintain the high degree of health and wellness they already enjoy.
Existing Health Concerns
Some patients come because they already have a diagnosed condition or have symptoms that need assessment and treatment.
They may be looking for something to complement the Western treatment they are receiving, or they may be looking for a more natural approach to support their health.
The Santa Monica Wellness Center can offer support for the following health concerns:
Acute/Chronic Pain: headaches (including migraines), neck, shoulder, back, knee, joint pain; tendonitis, fibromyalgia, arthritis, inflammation, trauma, sprains/strains
Brain Health: Memory, Focus
Chronic Fatigue/Low Energy & Vitality
Immune System Imbalance: Autoimmune concerns, chronic infections, chronic fatigue
Women’s Health Concerns: Difficult/irregular Menstruation; PMS, menopausal symptoms, infertility, pregnancy support
Digestive/Gastrointestinal Concerns: Bloating, IBS, GERD/reflux, constipation/diarrhea, dysbiosis, nausea
Metabolic Imbalances: Hypoglycemia, weight management, insulin resistance, thyroid concerns
Respiratory Health: stop smoking program, allergies, asthma
Skin conditions: Eczema, psoriasis, acne, allergies
Emotional Challenges: anxiety, depression, irritability, mood swings, poor stress management, sleep disorders
Men’s Health: Prostate Health, hormone Imbalances
In providing care, we offer a variety of services that are often part of your individualized treatment plan. They can include: